Just 1 Glass of This Mixture Will Help You Burn Belly Fat in No Time
Belly fat is not just an aesthetic issue, it goes much deeper than that. As studies show, the white fat that accumulates in the abdominal area, also known as visceral fat, does not only make you weigh more, but it also exposes your body to an increased risk of heart disease and type 2 diabetes. Therefore, you should stop ignoring your stubborn belly and do something about it as soon as possible.
The excess fat in the abdominal cavity is the most stubborn and requires lots of effort and determination to be successfully removed.
Fortunately, there are many ways in which you can get rid of it successfully.
Here are a few scientifically proven ways to help you lose belly fat:
- Avoid sugar and sugar-sweetened drinks.
- Increase your protein intake.
- Reduce carbohydrates.
- Consume fiber-rich foods (especially viscous fiber).
- Exercise regularly.
- Pay attention to what and how much you eat.
We also suggest preparing this simple, fat-burning beverage, the main ingredient of which is cumin. Cumin seeds boost metabolism and digestion, thereby helping burn calories faster. They have also been shown to be very effective in reducing belly fat. Moreover, these seeds help reduce bad cholesterol, boost immunity, enhance memory, treat anaemia, and prevent heart attack.
Cumin Seed Fat-Burning Beverage
- 2 tablespoons of cumin seeds
- ½ lemon
- 1 ½ glass of filtered water
- Put 2 tablespoons of cumin seeds in water and allow them to soak overnight.
- Boil this cumin-water mixture in the morning.
- Then, strain the cumin seeds and add the water to a glass.
- Add some freshly squeezed lemon juice to it and consume it. You can also add some raw honey if you like.
- Consume this beverage first thing in the morning for at least 2 weeks.
Gunnars, K. (2016, November 30). 6 Simple ways to lose belly fat, based on science. Retrieved May 26, 2017, from https://authoritynutrition.com/6-proven-ways-to-lose-belly-fat/
Snigdha, S. (2015, April 14). 12 Miracle remedies for weight loss. Retrieved May 26, 2017, from http://www.thebeautymadness.com/home-remedies-for-weight-loss/
Image source: http://besthealthpage.com/