Reduce Cholesterol Levels In No Time with This Efficient Home Remedy
High cholesterol is one of the most common health issues nowadays, affecting more and more people each day. This condition should not be taken lightly as it may lead to serious health complications, including atherosclerosis, heart attacks, strokes, transient ischaemic attack, blood clots, coronary heart disease, and peripheral arterial disease. There are various factors that contribute to your cholesterol levels and they include: genetic predisposition, smoking, unhealthy diet, diabetes, and high blood pressure.
Normally, your total cholesterol levels should be 5mmol/L or less, your LDL (bad) cholesterol should be 3mmol/L or less, and your HDL (good) cholesterol should be over 1mmol/L.
It is very important to keep your cholesterol levels in check, which is why you should include certain foods and drinks in your everyday diet that help lower bad cholesterol levels. We also suggest trying out the following home remedy, which has been proven to be useful for lowering high cholesterol.
Here’s how to prepare this beneficial syrup to eliminate fats from your blood and reduce your cholesterol levels:
- 4 tablespoons of baking soda
- 5-6 parsley branches
- 2 lbs (1 kg) fresh lemons
- 12 cups (6.5 lbs/3 l) of water
- Rinse lemons with cold water and allow them to soak in a solution of lukewarm water and 4 tablespoons of baking soda for at least an hour.
- Finely chop the parsley branches and leaves.
- Once the lemons are soaked, cut them into small chunks with their peel on.
- Add the lemon chunks and chopped parsley into a pot and fill the pot with 3 liters of water,
- Bring the mixture to a boil and simmer until you obtain 3.3 lbs (1.5 l) of syrup.
How to Use This Remedy:
Take 50 grams of the syrup first thing in the morning, every day.
The amount of this syrup should suffice you for at least 15 days.
Clean blood vessels and clogged arteries naturally with this simple remedy. (2014, October 4). Retrieved May 7, 2017, from http://www.healthandhealthyliving.com/clean-blood-vessels-and-clogged-arteries-naturally-with-this-simple-remedy/
Health & high cholesterol: Cholesterol tests – know your numbers. (n.d.). Retrieved May 7, 2017, from https://heartuk.org.uk/health-and-high-cholesterol/cholesterol-tests—know-your-number
Image source: www.healthandhealthyliving.com