Teaspoon Method To Check Your Health In One Minute
Everyone knows how important it is to keep track of one’s own health and wellbeing. However, it is also a known fact that only few people do regular medical check-ups of their bodies. Most of us live by the rule: “If nothing hurts me, why would I visit my doctor?”
If you belong to this group, the following simple trick will help you do a health check-up in the comfort of your home. This method will tell you a lot about your health without having to show up at your doctor’s office.
Simple Trick That Tells A Lot About Your Health
- Take a teaspoon and scrape over your tongue’s surface with it. Make sure there’s enough saliva on it.
- Put the teaspoon into a clear plastic bag and place it somewhere exposed to direct, bright light: sunlight or a desk lamp.
- After a minute, check the teaspoon.
- If there aren’t any stains on it or any unpleasant smells coming from the bag, then you probably don’t have any health problems with your internal organs.
If you notice an unpleasant smell, this might indicate that you have:
- Issues with your lungs or stomach – if the smell is strong;
- Diabetes issues – if the smell is sweet;
- Kidney issues – if the smell resembles that of ammonia.
If you notice any stains or coating, it might be a sign of:
- Abnormal function of the thyroid gland – white or yellow color with a thick coating;
- Bronchitis, poor circulation, high cholesterol levels – purple color;
- Respiratory infection – white color;
- Kidney disorders – orange color.
Note: Although this simple method can help you find out whether something’s wrong with your body, it should only serve as an encouragement to monitor your health regularly. It should never be a substitute for recommended checks in a medical setting.